Hello World

by - 18:04

Hey loves,

I know I did create this blog a while back but I have not gotten around to post anything. I'm thinking of using this blog to express my style and anything else about my life. It is a blog. I'm not really good at introductions but here is mine:

My name is Charissa Ho. I am currently seventeen which means I'm graduating from high school this month. I live in Toronto, Canada with my parents and my younger sister. I'm not really sure what I will be doing in the fall but I'm still figuring my future out, of course. I've always wanted to do something in fashion for a really long time. I  thank you for your time and if you have any questions or just want to talk, my inbox is always open and I'm pretty much on social media all the time so you can find me there as well.

Love always.

You May Also Like

0 comments